Körmöczi Award was founded in 1973, in recognition of the scientific work of young researchers.
Everyone is eligible for the award, who is:
- a member of the Hungarian Dental Association,
- under the age of 35 at the time of sending in their publication
- Their independent, high-quality, scientific work was published in the Fogorvosi Szemle and was not published elsewhere. In the case of a co-author, the age of the first author is decisive.
The President asks a Reviewer Commission to rank the applications, depending on the topic of the dissertations. The Commission shall send its proposal to the Secretary General of the Association by the specified deadline.
The final decision on the Award(s) (placement, division) is made by the HAD presidential board by a simple majority of votes. The awards will be handed over in the framework of a scientific event.
Winners of Körmöczi Award:
- First place: DR. PÁL NAGY
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 1, No.109; 2016 3-22
Evaluation of the efficacy of powered and manual toothbrushes in preventing oral diseases (Systematic review with meta-analysis)
- Shared second place: DR. DOROTTYA GHEORGHITA
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 4, No.109; 2016 119-124.
Smoking and Psoriasis as Synergistic Risk Factors in Periodontal disease
- Shared second place: DÁNIEL PALKOVICS
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 2, No.109; 2016 45-55.
The significance of biotype in the predictability of dental-periodontal treatment
- First place: Dr. Zsuzsanna Papp
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 4, No. 110; 2017 122-134
The combined surgical-restaurative correction of Miller I–II gingival recessions associated with non-carious cervical lesions – a randomized controlled clinical study – 6 months results
- Second Place: Dr. Ibrahim Barrak
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 1, No. 110; 2017 20-24
Comparison of effects of different fluoride containing prophylactics on the growth of Streptococcus mutans on titanium surfaces – an in vitro study
- Third place: Dr. Béla Sápi
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 3, No. 110; 2017 88-91
The comprehensive therapy of a patient with TMJ dysfunction - Case presentation
- First place: Dr. Dóra Iványi
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 2, No. 111; 2018 52-58
Examination of dental implants removal
- Second place: Dr. Mónika Balázs
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 4, No. 111; 2018 123-128
Minimally invasive access cavity in premolars and molars – review
- Third place: Dr. László Simonffy
FOGORVOSI SZEMLE ■ Vol. 3, No. 111; 2018 74-78
Differential diagnosis of fibrous dysplasia