FDI publishes summary of 94 dental associations worldwidePublished by email@example.com on 2021, February 16 - 22:21
FDI summarizes 94 nations' reports on achievements in national legislation, number of dentists per country, educational requirements, license and registration, CE, recognized oral health professionals, and challenges faced by the dental profession.
FDI collects data and information from National Dental Associations – its Regular Members with the help of National Liaison Officers (NLOs). Every year NLOs submit NLO (Country) Reports which contain
- replies to questions on Associations’ communication platforms
- publications highlights
- achievements of national legislation,
- number of dentists per country,
- educational requirements,
- license and registration,
- recognized oral health professionals,
- challenges faced by the dental profession,
- WOHD celebration
- and NLO duties.
94 National Dental Associations submitted their 2019 reports.
You can read the 11-page-long summary below this article in a downloadable attachment.
Only some examples:
*Note: all the above is based on the information provided by the National Liaison Officers and has not been verified by FDI